Tuesday 23 June 2015

New Brand alert - Freedom Makeup London #2 ‘’In your FACE :)’’

I started my huge makeup beauty haul few days ago with first impressions post about their lip products. Today I would like to introduce you to some more Freedom Makeup deliciousness. Let’s talk face then :)
 
From Left: Pro Glow Purr and Pro Glow Roar
Freedom Makeup Haul

I ordered few face products from Conceal & Correct palette through Pro Glow and blush and highlight.

Pro Conceal and Correct in Light
Freedom’s Pro Conceal & Correct in Light is a perfect dupe for MAC’s correctors palette. It offers 6 super blend-able cream shades to conceal and correct. It costs only £5 and let me tell you - it’s incredible !! It’s creamy at first but the consistency of these concealers is seriously high end. Their pigmentation is great and they seem to be winning my battle with dark circles :) I am very pleased with the colour range as well, as it is sometimes difficult to find great range of shades for a person as pale as I am. 



Top 3 shades have a definite pink undertones and bottom ones will be more fitting for warm/neauteral undertones. Or you can mix them as I do. I use a pink shade (top right) as a colour correct for under the eyes, then a little mix of top and bottom left shades to blend out with a tiny amount of bottom right to highlight. I am super pleased with this little gem and it’s worth every penny !! At this price you will not regret it, as quality will blow your mind !!


I must admit I mainly got Pro Glows because of it’s design. They are looking gorgeous. Packaging isn’t something I would have chosen for these though. Purr will work as a light bronzer for a very pale person or as a nice peachy toned blush. It has a little shimmer in it so I would not necessarily use it for more of a contour job. The formula is quite soft and blends easily. Roar is a little darker. The bronzer bit isn’t too warm so on it’s own you can use it to contour lightly. This is a semi matte shade. if swirled together colour warms up a bit and you can use it to bronze your face for summer. It has slight sheen to it so if you don’t like shimmery shades Pro Glows are probably not for you.

From left: Pro Blush in Rare, Pro Glow in Purr, Pro Glow in Roar
I also got one Blush shade in Rare. This is such a pretty coral pink shade. It is ideal for spring and summer and it has a little (tiny amount) of gold shimmer running through it. Formula is quite soft yet still powdery. Pigmentation is good making it so easy too blend. Gorgeous shade for £1 !! Can’t really go wrong.

Pro Highlighter in Brighten
If you’re looking for a silvery-pink highlighter - then Pro Highlight in Brighten is for you !! I personally prefer more champagne colour shades so this will have to find a loving home with one of my friends. Pigmentation is good, it’s very soft when you swatch it but it also seems to be lasting quite a while. It’s not as creamy as Mary-Lou, it has a definite more of a powder feel that that.

That it for my first impressions of some of the newly launched products from Freedom Makeup. The brand is definitely very affordable and some products are better than others. Today’s winner is a Conceal and Correct palette. It’s really incredible. It does what it’s supposed to do and it’s a great alternative to spending £35 in MAC. I will also be wearing blush in Rare on few occasions. It’s a really cute summer shade and I love the formula. 

So what do you think? Have you tried Freedom Makeup yet? I have few more products to review for you so watch out for parts 3 and 4 in which we will talk eyeshadows :)

Thanks for reading,
Love,


Dorota x

Follow me
Instagram / Facebook / Google + / Pinterest

3 comments

  1. I like the concealers but they slightly crease under my eyes :( But I agree that for the price they're very good! I absolutely love the Pro Glow Purr and blushes I bought, I also have the Rare :) x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a beauty blender to blend my concealer and then use it to set it with powder as well and it didn't crease or bulge all day. And I am quite impressed with the colour range as they are all perfect for me :) I really love Rare. I like the formula and the colour is perfect :) I'm not so sure about the Pro Glow's. I think i like the ides behind them but I wish they were at least semi matte as I'm unsure about the shimmer.

      Delete
  2. Paletka korektorów jest moim zdecydowanym faworytem :)

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Beauty Drama Queen. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.